Me and my fiancée got to know about Bluebay few months back at a wedding exhibition at vivocity.
Back then though we were very attracted by the album samples and introduction, I'm sure like everyone else, there will be uncertainty and hesitance when it come to choosing the right boutique. Further more, signing a package with an overseas office added onto the worries. Still we signed on the spot upon the agreement of my fiancee.
A week ago, we had our prewedding shoot at Taipei, the experience with bluebay erased any worries we had before. It was indeed a very pleasant one, and a great holiday to go along :)
Now a small writeup about our overall experience.
1) We signed up for a package at the road show, and soon after were in contact with the Singapore office (located at Delfi orchard)
2) we had a session locally where we were told what to prepare, what to expect, what was provided and arranged and the details of the entire course of events.
3) then we were in Taiwan last week, and journey was as planned. 1st day selection of gowns and suits, place to shoot. 2nd day shooting, right after gowns selection. 3rd day (after 2 days from shooting) photo selection.
4) On the day of shoot I was notified by the photographer that the weather doesn't look too optimistic. As me and my fiancee were keen on an outdoor shoot, I started getting a little worry about the outcome of the photos, but following his suggestions we took an alternate path, and the results were beyond our expectations. Was very delighted with this. (We had 4 stops to shoot, the contingency location ended up being our favorite)
notable good points,
1) no top up on the female gowns, all selectable. Designs were a plenty and pretty. Did paid a bit more than my initial planned budget for my suits, but no regrets, the additional accessories did gave my suits a more change-able style and the results were very much to my liking. (both gowns and suits feel new and clean)
2) Like every other boutiques out there, there will always be the option and tendency to want to add more photos to the album. However staff was not at all pushy, and was fine if we stick to our original quantity. She also gave us some good advice on how to prepare the photos of the album if we were to just keep to the original package.
3) The contents of package was clear and honest, no hidden charges. Every payable content was discussed and explained on the day we went through the contract. You get what you signed up for. No stress on this part.
4) My favorite part of the entire experience, the services and attitudes of the staffs were very great. Of course this was my only experience, so I cant call them the best out there, but their service quality is definitely among the better ones. From the arranged stylist to driver, the photographer to his assistant, the receptionist at the both offices (SG and in TW), the attitudes towards the customer were great. Humour amidst their professionalism and quality work, we really had a fun filled experience. I would highly suggest this boutique if you are interested, as the package is transparent, extended selections of outfits, high quality customer service and professional photography. Truly pleasant experience, Im a satisfied customer :)
Do drop me a pm if you are keen to know more.